Some of our customers like to place just an occasional order…and that’s fine by us.
However, if you choose to set up a regular meatbox order instead, you don’t just benefit by receiving award-winning organic meat straight to your door. There are many reasons to become a member of the Well Hung Meat Company Herd and these start right from your first order!
As soon as you have ordered your first regular meatbox, you will get all sorts of additional benefits available EXCLUSIVELY to Herd members, including:
So if you’re currently an occasional Well Hung shopper, there’s never been a better time to go regular. Don’t forget:
Want to tell a friend?
We think our meat is delicious! If you share our passion with your friends and they sign up to be a regular 'Herd' customer too, once they’ve received their second meatbox we will send you:
So spread the word – click here to get referring.
Loyalty points T&Cs
We hate small print, but think you need to know the following:
1. You must be a Herd member (i.e. have a live regular meatbox order) to qualify for loyalty points;
2. You will accrue loyalty points to the value of 10% of your purchases on all qualifying orders (on both your regular meatbox and any one-off orders you make) while you remain a member of the Herd;
3. Loyalty points are not awarded on any discounted product lines, or on some special products (e.g. at Christmas);
4. If you cancel your regular meatbox order, you will lose any accrued but unused loyalty points;
5. If you suspend your regular order, you won’t be able to redeem your loyalty points but you will retain them for a period of three months and can redeem them if you restart your regular order within that time;
6. Your loyalty points will be automatically taken off your next repeat order up to a maximum of 20% of the order value. You will also be given the option of redeeming loyalty points from any one-off orders, though can choose not to if you prefer.