If you're looking for something deliciously seasonal, or you're just after a sensational bargain, then this is the place for you.
Scroll Down for boxes and products currently on offer.
The chuck steak has just been consumed with gusto as part of a beef and ale stew with dumplings. Keep up this quality of meat, and we'll be customers forever!"
Elspeth Thorne, April 2012
Terms & Conditions: Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Your voucher can be used on one of the three selection boxes on the web page below. Delivery any Thursday or Friday only £7.99. Valid for 30 days from receipt.
1. Just like our meat boxes good things come to those who wait. The best BBQ’s involve meat cooked on a low heat, for a long time. If you are using a charcoal BBQ wait until the coals are glowing white before cooking.
2. Spray the meat with a little fruit juice. This not only caramelises the meat as the fruit's natural sugars are cooked, but also locks the moisture in. Apple juice works particularly well with Well Hung Pork and Chicken.
3. Experiment with meat marinades. A few of our own personal favourites include peanut butter and ginger, lemon and garlic, and mint and redcurrant. Use fresh ingredients, mix with oil and marinade for a minimum of two hours, or ideally overnight.
4. Allow the meat to come up to room temperature before cooking. Don’t cook straight from the fridge as it will take much longer to heat the core. Remember to use separate utensils for raw and cooked meats.
5. Don’t laugh, it is possible to BBQ vegetables as well. Try par-boiling some baby new potatoes, then make a bag out of tin foil, add olive oil, seasoning, rosemary and butter, seal and pop on the BBQ.
And a little something extra for you... click here for our recipe for the ultimate home-made beef burger
The Meal Maker box contains the following items;
2 packs of Seasonal Cuts
3 packs of Sausage/Bacon
2 packs of Chops